We hope to make a positive impact on each person who attends ReSkilled, whether they complete the course or not.
We want them to experience:
• Encouragement towards work
• Feeling understood – they are a person to be worked with, not worked on
• That work can be achievable
• Help to overcome barriers
• The value of a Christian organisation in bringing hope to those with whom we interact
“When I had seen that I could make stuff with my hands …. that was impressive for me and it gave me a lot of confidence.”
Keith, who worked in Piers’ workshop previously.
For examples and stories of ReSkilled participants’ experiences, please see our Newsletter or check this page for updates.